- Available in 1 oz, 100g, 250g and 500g sizes.
- Popular Alternative to Mitragyna Speciosa (kratom)
- Lab tested for heavy metals and other adulterants
- Free shipping on all orders over $39
Not familiar with Mitragyna Hirsuta?? We weren't either, but several customers were asking for it. Like kratom, Mitragyna Hirsuta trees are grown in Southeast Asia and the leaves are harvested to produce a powder that has both a stimulating and sedative effect on the mind.
The most popular method to use hirsuta is to BOIL in hot water for 30 minutes and sip on the tea.
Contains no Mitragynine as found in kratom. The most prevalent alkaloid in Mitragyna hirsuta is mitraphylline. Other alkaloids include rhynchophylline, isomitraphylline, isorhynchophylline, and hirsutine
Mechanism of Action.
Just like kratom’s mitragynine, mitraphylline binds to our brain’s opioid receptors. Thus, we tend to experience effects similar to opioids, albeit to a lesser degree
Can be used as a replacement for kratom or as a kratom "potentiator".
Works fairly fast on the body and crosses the blood-brain barrier within a matter of minutes post-consumption. It has a lasting effect on the body as its bioavailability is pretty high. It induces a calming effect on the mind and allows the person to experience a “high” at the same time. It is commonly used to relieve minor aches and joint pains.
The Mitragyna plant has several effects on the mind and body.
- It helps in enhancing mental alertness as it stimulates the mind.
- It is used to activate brain cells and improve concentration. After a while, the sedative effects of the drug begin to kick in and the person starts feeling drowsy. This dual effect on the mind is seen as a paradoxical effect that can sometimes cause confusion.
- Although there is no conclusive evidence, many people claim that they experience fewer aches and pains when they consume this herb.
- You might feel light-weighted and free of aches after consuming the herb for a couple of days.
- The herb is said to be much more effective than regular morphine drugs and is best to consume with precaution.
It is advised to steep 20 grams of the herb in boiling water for 30 minutes. Once the herb starts to dissolve in the water, you can drink it by sipping.
If you are not sure about the effect that it will have on your body, it is best to start with 15 grams and then slowly build up to 20 grams. If you notice any adverse side effects then it is best to discontinue consumption.